Spring Break Swimming Lessons at Steve Wallen Swim School in El Dorado Hills and Roseville
Spring is right around the corner, which means a return to fun in the water! So please take action now, and prepare your family for aquatic adventures by enrolling in our Spring Break swimming lessons! By learning to swim, you and your children can engage in the many underwater experiences available in our great state!
Spring Break is the Perfect Time to Start Swimming Lessons
Finding productive, safe, and fun activities for your child to participate in during their Spring Break is always a challenge. Learning to swim with Steve Wallen Swim School is the perfect solution, and registration in El Dorado Hills or Roseville is a breeze.
Learning to swim takes time, consistency, and regular lessons. That is why we offer and encourage ongoing lesson sessions. Your child will have tremendous success by committing to a consistent learning to swim schedule.
We offer small classes, as well as private and semi-private lessons! Our curriculum has been painstakingly developed over decades and is a proven learning method to swim and be water safe.
Top 5 Reasons Your Child Should Learn to Swim
- Swimming offers the opportunity to stay physically healthy throughout a lifetime! Swimming is a total body workout, which challenges the cardiovascular system, strengthens and tones muscles, and builds core strength! Swimming can also improve flexibility and coordination!
- Accidental drowning is the Number One cause of accidental death for children ages 1-4 years old.
- Learning to swim will enhance your child’s confidence as they learn, progress, and increase their swimming abilities!
- Teenagers are at a high risk of drowning and aquatic injury as they begin to engage in high-risk behaviors outside of the supervision of adults. For example, your child will learn safe water entries, which will help them avoid serious accidents that could lead to a spinal cord injury or even death.
- During swimming lessons, your child’s mind will also be challenged as they navigate new ways to move their bodies in the water!
Top 5 Reasons Your Child Should Learn to Swim with Steve Wallen Swim School
- We pride ourselves on our customer service! We guarantee friendliness and respect for everyone who visits us!
- We recognize various learning styles, needs, and abilities; our team is ready to meet your unique needs as a learner.
- Our reputation matters, so integrity is our priority, and we work hard every single day to ensure we remain your trusted choice.
- We are learn-to-swim professionals! It’s what we do and all we do!
- Learning to swim should be fun, and at Steve Wallen Swim School, we promise that every lesson will be just that, as well as efficient and productive!
Enrolling your children in swimming lessons will enhance their fitness and health and provide them with a lifelong skill! Each class will offer them an exciting way to be active while learning vital skills. In addition, your child will love the engaging classes, their instructor, meeting new friends, and being in the water.