Swimming Lesson Questions
- Safer & more confident in the water due to constant learning and practice during physical growth and maturation.
- Improved health due to consistent exercise of the nervous, cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Increased strength and coordination leading to better performance in other physical activities.
- Accelerated brain development, which has scientifically been linked to movement patterns used in swimming.
- Higher intelligence and problem solving, which helps early schooling.
- Greater self-discipline plus motivation and confidence to succeed.
- Increased attention span and alertness in school from listening skills and processing series of complex instructions.
- Greater self-respect from consistent goal setting, learning and achievement.
- Valuable socialization skills from interaction with classmates.
- Missed make-up lessons cannot be made up if we are not notified at least 6 hours prior to the lesson.
- Make-up swim lessons cannot be used as a credit for future sessions.
- Make-up swim lessons with specific teachers cannot be guaranteed.
- Face in the Water is Magic
- Breath Control
- Jump, Turn, Swim
- Safer Water: means identifying where the risks are with any body of water (bathtubs, pools, spas, lakes, rivers or oceans) and learning how to reduce those risks. For example, installing barriers such as isolation fencing around a backyard pool would reduce the risk of unauthorized access to the pool by young children.
- Safer Kids: covers the behaviors necessary for both kids and parents to promote water safety. These water safety tips include constant responsible supervision by adults, along with swimming skills attained through ongoing qualified instruction for kids.
- Safer Response: overviews emergency response techniques and emergency action plans as a path to water safety. Learning cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and first aid, as well as having a phone by the pool at all times, are just a few of the water safety tips covered here.
Lessons & Programs
1230 Glenhaven Ct, Suite 100
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
M-Th 9am-7:30pm and Sun 9am-1pm